Commited to Our Clients Since 1991
Founded in 1991 in Freehold, New Jersey, Navicore Solutions is a national leader in the field of nonprofit financial counseling. What sets our organization apart is the quality and depth of our counseling model, as well as our longstanding commitment to acting in the best interest of our clients. We provide compassionate counseling solutions to consumers nationwide in the areas of personal finance, consumer credit, student loans, foreclosure prevention and housing. A national 501(c)(3) organization, Navicore Solutions operates 12 offices in 11 states nationwide and our certified counselors assist tens of thousands of consumers each year through in-person and telephone counseling across the United States.
For more information, please call us at 1-800-772-4557 or email us at email@example.com. Tenemos a su disposición, asesores de habla hispana, listos a servirle.
Accreditations & Memberships
We are proud to list our organization accreditations and qualifications, which include:
- Member of the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC). Learn more about the NFCC and Navicore Solutions here.
- A+ Rated Member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA)
- Approved as a National Housing Counseling Intermediary by the US Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD)
- Approved by the Executive Office of the US Trustees (EOUST) to provide pre-filing Bankruptcy Counseling and pre-discharge Bankruptcy Education
Questions? Call us at 1-800-772-4557 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office Hours (EST):
Monday through Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm
(Closed Saturday and Sunday)
Phone Counseling Hours (EST):
Monday through Friday, 8:30am – 10:30pm
Saturday, 9:00am – 8:00pm
Sunday, 9:00am – 7:00pm