- A number of shifts are available based on time zone.
Navicore Counselors help change lives for the better. Doing so requires our counselors to have a quality and performance-based mindset. Navicore Solutions is committed to helping individuals and families in need. We want talented and committed prospects to join our organization with the same commitment in mind, and to succeed by the working under the principles that keep our organization great.
As a Credit Counselor, in a call center environment, you will provide financial counseling and financial education to consumers in need via telephone or face-to-face.
- Provide financial phone-counseling by upholding the standards of the counseling model to consumers in need.
- Heavy phone communication with consumers, client referrals and industry representatives for the purposes of providing solutions in every call
- Prepare a detailed analysis of the consumer’s situation and provide appropriate solutions as related to the consumer’s need in accordance with the counseling model.
- Contact clients, in accordance with the departments follow up procedures, and as requested by management, to discuss financial situation.
- Participate in professional development & ongoing training, as provided, on programs and services.
- Review consumer credit reports and provide information regarding the report in conjunction with counseling sessions and services, as applicable.
- Perform subsequent counseling assignments; follow up reporting and communication with clients in conjunction with the department practices, managing voicemail and email correspondence efficiently.
- Heavy phone activity. Accepting continuous inbound calls to handle consumer referrals and making outbound calls as follow-up activity.
- Ability to multi-task
- Call center experience is helpful.
- Ability to sit for an 8 hour shift using a headset to take phone calls.
- Good organizational and time management skills are essential.
- Detail-oriented, Performance driven
- Ability to accept feedback and evaluation.
Navicore Solution’s is an equal opportunity employer. As an equal opportunity employer our recruitment efforts have always been to retain a quality workforce. In an effort to continue to support diversity, inclusion, and the participation and advancement of women and underrepresented individuals in the workforce we encourage all interested candidates to apply.
Are you looking to work with a great company?! We are looking for someone with phone experience and who is customer service oriented to work in our front reception area. If this sounds like something you would enjoy then we have something for you!
Position Overview: This position is responsible for the professional and efficient managing of visitors, consumers, telephone calls and deliveries, as well as a variety of duties that support the clients enrolled in the debt management program.
Available Shit: Monday-Friday 8:30AM-5:00PM in office required.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and direct caller to the appropriate employee/department.
- Process client telephone payments
- Accept mail and deliveries
- Accept in-office client payments.
- Greet visitors.
- Handle any other responsibilities deemed necessary by the Customer Service Supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Minimum High School Education
- Basic math abilities
- Ability to listen to clients.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Prior call center and customer service experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.38 per hour
To apply and learn more about Navicore, please visit our Careers site
For more information about employment opportunities at Navicore Solutions, please contact the Human Resources Department at 1-800-772-4557 or via email at email@example.com.