Navicore Solutions seeks the best and expects the best. Our Certified Credit Counselors are dedicated & trained in specialized counseling under the detail-oriented industry of personal finance.
- Must be able to evaluate with proper character & compassion.
- Must be a facilitator, an advisor, a listener, and a promoter of our services.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must enjoy the benefits of achieving performance standards and work objectives.
- Must be sincere and believable in our service to the community.
- Must be reliable to your work schedule & work responsibilities.
Navicore Counselors help change lives for the better. Doing so requires our counselors to have a quality and performance-based mindset. Navicore Solutions is committed to helping individuals and families in need. We want talented and committed prospects to join our organization with the same commitment in mind, and to succeed by the working under the principles that keep our organization great.
As a Credit Counselor, in a call center environment, you will provide financial counseling and financial education to consumers in need via telephone or face-to-face.
- Provide financial phone-counseling by upholding the standards of the counseling model to consumers in need.
- Heavy phone communication with consumers, client referrals and industry representatives for the purposes of providing solutions in every call
- Prepare a detailed analysis of the consumer’s situation and provide appropriate solutions as related to the consumer’s need in accordance with the counseling model.
- Contact clients, in accordance with the departments follow up procedures, and as requested by management, to discuss financial situation.
- Participate in professional development & ongoing training, as provided, on programs and services.
- Review consumer credit reports and provide information regarding the report in conjunction with counseling sessions and services, as applicable.
- Perform subsequent counseling assignments; follow up reporting and communication with clients in conjunction with the department practices, managing voicemail and email correspondence efficiently.
- Heavy phone activity. Accepting continuous inbound calls to handle consumer referrals and making outbound calls as follow-up activity.
- Ability to multi-task
- Call center experience is helpful.
- Ability to sit for an 8 hour shift using a headset to take phone calls.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
- Good organizational and time management skills are essential.
- Detail-oriented, Performance driven
- Ability to accept feedback and evaluation.
- Monday- Friday 11:30am-8:00pm
- or Monday- Thursday and Saturday 10:00am- 6:00pm
For more information about employment opportunities at Navicore Solutions, please contact the Human Resources Department at 1-800-772-4557 or via email at email@example.com.