Do you have experience in customer service? Do friends and family consider you to be friendly and engaging? If you like talking on the phone, are comfortable with a computer and love helping others, you will thrive in this position.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be the first point of contact providing quality customer service and support to Navicore’s clients.
- Answer and provide assistance to clients via telephone, email and/or text.
- Evaluate information provided by clients and choose the best solution to resolve their needs.
- Must have a pleasant telephone voice and strong communication skills.
- Demonstrate sensitivity, empathy and patience towards clients.
- Help administer clients’ debt management program by guiding them through the enrollment process, answering their questions, reviewing their information and communicating with their creditors.
- Customer service experience is preferred. Call center experience is helpful.
- Ability to sit for an 8 hour shift using a headset to take phone calls.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Monday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm
Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5pm for up to 12 weeks
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.50 /hour
For more information about employment opportunities at Navicore Solutions, please contact the Human Resources Department at 1-800-772-4557 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.