Navicore Solution’s is an equal opportunity employer. As an equal opportunity employer our recruitment efforts have always been to retain a quality workforce. In an effort to continue to support diversity, inclusion, and the participation and advancement of women and underrepresented individuals in the workforce we encourage all interested candidates to apply.
For more information about employment opportunities at Navicore Solutions, please contact the Human Resources Department at 1-800-772-4557 or via email at email@example.com.
To apply for a position, please fill in this application.
Hourly Rate: $18.99
Training Shift: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm EST
Work Location: Remote
Navicore Solutions, a Non Profit leader in financial counseling, currently has open Credit Counselor positions in our Counseling Department. This is a remote position and all training is conducted remotely. All technology equipment is provided to employees by the organization.
· Full Time Credit Counselor – Fully Remote
· Shifts- A variety of shifts are available and will be reviewed and discussed during scheduling the interviews.
Who is Navicore Solutions?
Navicore Solutions is a non-profit organization that helps create, restore, and maintain a life of financial wellness through empowered choices. We provide compassionate financial counseling to consumers nationwide in the areas of personal finance, consumer credit, student loans, foreclosure prevention, housing, disaster recovery, bankruptcy counseling and education. A national 501(c)(3) organization, Navicore Solutions’ certified counselors assist thousands of consumers each year. Our mission is to strengthen the well-being of individuals and families through education, guidance, advocacy and support. You can be a part of our wonderful team too. Please visit our current job openings.
What will you do as a Counselor?
As a Credit Counselor, you will help individuals and families who are experiencing a financial hardship. You will provide your clients with available options and assist them in selecting a solution that fits their situation. You will provide counseling over the phone in a call center environment, and will use your newly-acquired certifications, training and interpersonal skills to help put clients' minds at ease and place them on the road to financial success.
Former Customer Service Reps, Collections, Sales Reps, Mortgage & Real Estate professionals and bank employees have all made the successful transition to Credit Counseling. We invite you to apply today and join our team. Making a difference in others’ lives will make a difference in yours too! Just bring your customer service skills and a basic understanding of personal finance; we will provide the rest of the training needed to be a successful counselor!
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Background in customer service, sales, finance, consumer credit or a counselor-related field is preferred. Required to obtain NFCC and HUD Housing Counselor Certification within 6 months’ of start. Ability to pass a pre-employment screening process including criminal background check and drug screen. Applicants bi-lingual in Spanish are welcome to apply.
This Full-Time position includes the ability to participate in our full benefits package as follows.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits within 90 days of hire
- Generous paid time off
- Student Loan Forgiveness Opportunities
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Professional environment with telework opportunity
- Recognition for performance
Navicore Solutions is a qualified employer for the Federal Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness program. Ask us for details!
Bilingual English/Spanish Preferred
Training Shift: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Shift: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm or 9:00am - 5:30pm EST
Hourly Rate: $15.38- $16.38
Work Location: Manalapan, NJ
1. Review client and creditor mail, faxes and emails in order to update and distribute or advise appropriate department.
2. Print and mail various types of letters to clients.
3. Run reports to obtain information regarding clients needing automated telephone calls and input the data into the Autodial system.
4. Process new enrollment paperwork by creating client id, contact clients when additional information is needed, and distribute paperwork for plan entry.
5. Update account information regarding status on the program and current balances.
6. Process declined proposals and EDI.
7. Review all returned mails and address change cards and update client information when applicable.
8. Review client plans to confirm accounts statuses; create CS inquiry or send confirmed plan as applicable.
9. Assist Compliance with the adjustment of client maintenance fees.
10. Help ensure all active client accounts have recently updated balances.
11. Assist with change of plan inquiries when needed.
12. Take calls from phone payment queue.
13. Back up to Call Center/Reception desk as needed.
14. Other duties as assigned.
1. Prior customer service experience is helpful.
2. Excellent organizational skills.
3. Excellent time management skills, to ensure pertinent responsibilities are carried out in a timely manner.
4. Good communication skills.
5. Detail oriented.
6. Ability to show compassion.
1. High School Diploma
Navicore Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. As an equal opportunity employer our recruitment efforts have always been to retain a quality workforce. In an effort to continue to support diversity, inclusion, and the participation and advancement of women and underrepresented individuals in the workforce we encourage all interested candidates to apply.
Training Shift: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm EST ( REMOTE)
Available Shift: Monday to Friday 9:30am-6:00pm EST (REMOTE)
Rate of Pay: $18.07
Work Location: Remote
1. Answer and provide assistance to clients via telephone, email, mail and/or text.
2. Evaluate information provided by clients and choose the best solution to resolve their needs.
3. Demonstrate sensitivity, empathy, and patience towards clients.
4. Help administer clients’ debt management program by guiding them through the enrollment process, answering their questions, reviewing their information, and communicating with their creditors.
5. Update client information.
6. Enter Direct Debit Changes.
7. Register clients to use our Client Web Access portal.
8. Generate and send documents to clients such as payment histories and waivers.
9. Advise of payments received and disbursed.
10. Transfer calls to Client Guidance/Credit Counseling/Bankruptcy Counseling/Housing Counseling/Student Loan Counseling as applicable.
11. Basic change of plan updates.
12. Verification for clients of receipt of documents.
13. Creating inquiries for other representatives for more in-depth or urgent client requests.
14. Process phone payments from clients.
15. Other duties as assigned.
1. Customer service and call center experience is required.
2. Ability to sit for an 8 hour shift using a headset to take phone calls.
3. Good organizational and time management skills.
4. Detail oriented.
5. Must have a pleasant telephone voice and strong verbal communication skills.
6. Ability to take direction and apply feedback.
7. Ability to show compassion.
8. Must be able to speak and write fluently in English and Spanish
Education: High School Diploma
Training Shift: 8:30am-5:00pm EST
Salary: $19.99 per hour
Work Location: Remote
Fluent in both Spanish & English.
Navicore Solutions, a Non Profit leader in financial counseling, currently has an open Bilingual Housing Counselor position. This is a remote position and all training is conducted remotely. All technology equipment is provided to employees by the organization.
1. Provide housing counseling services to consumers in need.
2. Establish relationships with clients via phone and in person when needed.
3. Heavy phone communication with consumers.
4. Analyze the client’s situation to determine and provide the client with appropriate solutions.
5. Utilize extensive education, resources, and referrals for assistance from additional approved organizations.
6. Provide a detailed and customized client action plan to each counseled client.
7. Facilitate communication between the client and the mortgage servicer.
8. Successfully enter and transfer data for each client.
9. Attend training as provided on programs and services.
10. Meet expectations regarding results and behavior.
11. Follow procedures as outlined in the department manual and apply feedback provided by supervisor.
12. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must possess strong communication skills in alignment with the Bilingual Housing Counselor position responsibilities (i.e. writing, speaking effectively with callers).
2. Excellent time management and organizational skills.
3. Ability to communicate effectively and professionally over the phone in a high volume in-bound call center environment.
4. Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with mortgage servicers.
5. Must have the ability to actively listen.
6. Must be computer literate, have the ability to type at least 40 wpm and be able to spend a majority of your day on the phone.
7. Must have the ability to show empathy while maintaining a distinct level of direction.
8. Must have a positive attitude and show that you have the desire to grow within the organization.
9. Must become a Certified NFCC Housing Counselor within six months of the hire date (study materials are provided).
10. Must be trained within 6 months of the hire date on all Gold Standard modules.
11. Must be available to attend training, as provided, on programs and services.
12. Must hold a background in finance, mortgage, real estate, psychology, or case management. Call center experience is a plus.
Education: College Degree preferred or relevant work experience.